Beginning on Wednesday, January 13th, we will be resuming Puppy School on Wednesday nights!
Book your spot now!
A Message From Our Team Regarding COVID-19
While circumstances are evolving every day, we are endeavouring to continue to provide petcare and advice and protect our team, our clients and our pets in our usual professional and loving way.
Click Here to View August 2020 Updates to BVC Access
Despite the re-introduction of Stage 3 restrictions the BVC remains open to care for our clients and patients.
Just a reminder that when arriving for your visit:
- Please ring us from the carpark to let us know you have arrived and remain with your car until we can safely let you into the Centre.
- Appointments will continue to run in our consulting rooms but only one person is permitted in the room with our Veterinarian.
- If you would prefer not to enter the Centre please let us know – we might be able to consult outside for you.
- If you wish for more people to attend the consult please advise our receptionist when you ring in, it may be possible for our Vet to perform a “car park consult”
- Masks are mandatory. Anyone entering the BVC MUST wear a mask to cover their nose and mouth. If, for any reason, you are unable to wear a mask we will continue to provide care for your pet but our team will need to provide a car park consult and all services will be provided outside and within the limitations of that environment.
Our community have been so supportive through this pandemic – we are grateful to each and every one of you and determined to continue to support and keep safe you, your pets and our team to the best of our abilities. Thank you all for your support.
Pets are our passion.
Here at the Belmont Veterinary Centre, we believe in preventative treatment and wellness care. We work hard to make sure your pet enjoys a happy and healthy life that starts during their first visit with us. We focus on providing a fear free, calm experience so that you and your pet can leave every visit with a smile on their face! We proudly see cats, dogs, birds, and pocket pets.
We accept a variety of payment options including cash, debit & credit cards, American Express, Vetpay and Openpay.
Openpay allows pet owners to care for their pets today and pay for the vet bill over a timeline that suits their lifestyle, without leaving them in a nasty debt cycle. All you have to do is download the app, start shopping, and select Openpay as your payment option!
We treat you and your pets as family.
If you need immediate assistance, our contact information is below.